Casey McCormick, of the fabulous blog Literary Rambles, interviewed me today. It was really great to be her guest. Thanks, Casey!
Stop by and give Casey a high five for me! And enter to win a signed copy of LIAM HEMSWORTH: THE HUNGER GAMES' STRONG SURVIVOR!
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Thursday, March 14, 2013
I'm pleased to announce that my latest books, LIAM HEMSWORTH: THE HUNGER GAMES' STRONG SURVIVOR and JOSH HUTCHERSON: THE HUNGER GAMES' HOT HERO, are out in paperback and library binding!
Lerner says this about LIAM:
"You may know that Liam Hemsworth stars as good-looking tough guy Gale Hawthorne in The Hunger Games films. But did you know that Liam:
• once dressed as a table tennis player for Halloween, complete with white "short shorts"?
• couldn't stop laughing the first time he saw a squirrel—a type of animal they don't have in his home country of Australia?
• is absolutely crazy about Vegemite, a veggie paste that Aussies spread on crackers?
Want to know more about the life of this talented celebrity? Read on to learn all about Liam's early years, family, rise to fame, favorite pastimes, engagement to Miley Cyrus, and more!"
And this about JOSH:
"You may know that Josh Hutcherson became super famous when he was chosen to play Peeta in The Hunger Games movies. But did you know that Josh:
• bakes an awesome apple pie?
• joined forces with Hunger Games costar Liam Hemsworth to jokingly support “Team Haymitch”?
• felt a deeper connection with the character of Peeta than with any other role he's played?
Want to know more about the life of this talented celebrity? Read on to learn all about Josh's childhood, family, past projects, pet peeves, future plans, and more!"
And here's what Amanda Bosky, Children's Librarian, said on Goodreads:
"This book [LIAM] would be an especially excellent pick for a reluctant reader--simple, fun text, engaging photographs, and lots of funny/cute sidebars. Liam Hemsworth is a rising star, so this biography would be a good purchase for libraries as it will be well-read over the years. Since it mentions the second and third Hunger Games films, this biography will not become outdated too quickly. Highly recommended purchase for most public library nonfiction collections."
Sunday, March 10, 2013
A huge THANKS to all who stopped by Barnes & Noble, Zona Rosa yesterday in the pouring rain to chat about books, vampires, and light. Another big YAHOO for Sherry Polito, B&N Community Relations Manager, for coordinating it all! Enjoy the pics!